Wednesday, December 12, 2012

The Manitou on DeviantArt

 
I apologise in advance about the non-audio-related nature of this post. (There's plenty of audio-related stuff on the way, so please bear with me!)

My nature photography is slowly making its way onto my DeviantArt page. I'm sifting through this year's photos and adding prints every few days or so. If pictures of wildlife and nature in general are your thing, then I hope you'll find the images as beautiful as I do.

I've added a widget to the blog (you'll find it on the sidebar) that should load thumbnails of the three most-recent prints. They're available to purchase through DeviantArt in a variety of sizes, or you can download 'desktop wallpapery' versions for free. I welcome comments if you stop by to take a gander :)

No comments:

Post a Comment