Friday, May 12, 2017

No More Cries: Band Announcement.


A couple of weeks ago I became an official member of the local blues/rock band 'No More Cries' that have been mentioned here on this blog. It's one of those things that fell into my lap, so to speak. Being involved with the band in a 'behind the scenes' capacity for almost a year now, my responsibilities have gradually grown. Last week we did a photo-shoot with the four of us for upcoming promotional opportunities and the CD we're hard at work on (see above - that's me bringing up the rear).

As well as pushing my creative talents, being in the band is also a chance to improve my keyboard skills - not to mention take me way out of my comfort zone. In all it's been a great experience so far and hopefully it will continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment